[Mpi-22] MPI 2.2 Reminders

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Sat Dec 6 11:53:47 CST 2008

I have updated all of my tickets; I tried to pick reviewers who care
about the particular topic, either because they commented on it,
argued about it in Chicago, or otherwise are familiar with the topic.
If I couldn't find names that fit any of those criteria, I tried to
"spread the wealth" and pick random Forum attendee names.  Sorry (but
some of my tickets are trivial text changes; it shouldn't take you
long to review).  :-)

I also updated most of my tickets to the "waiting for reviews" status
(some already had their first reading, because the "need 4 reviews"
rule came in after they had their 1st reading already), so you can
easily see what tickets are waiting.

Thanks.

On Dec 5, 2008, at 10:00 AM, William Gropp wrote:

> Our next MPI 2.2 discussion is in just over a week, and we have a
> lot to do.  Please have a look at the wiki for the following (see https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/report
>  for the reports):
>
> 1) For your own tickets, make sure that they are up to date.  If
> reviewers are needed, please contact them and encourage them to
> submit their reviews.  If revised text is needed, please update the
> text and if you would like early feedback, notify this list.
>
> 2) For items on which you are a reviewer (particularly MPI 2.1
> chapter authors), please review the relevant tickets.  When you are
> reviewing text, make sure that you are looking at the current MPI
> 2.1 standard; check page and line numbers as well as the context to
> ensure that the change is correct.
>
> 3) For other tickets, review them and raise any issues that you have
> *now* so that we can start the discussion before our meeting.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bill
>
> William Gropp
> Deputy Director for Research
> Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
> Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science

Cisco Systems