[Mpi-22] please review - add const keyword to the C bindings

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at [hidden]
Sat Dec 6 01:49:19 CST 2008

Hi,

Pursuant to the discussion of #45 (send buffer access) that this #46 depends upon, I would suggest to suspend the review until we clear situation around #45.

Best regards.

Alexander

________________________________
From: mpi-22-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:mpi-22-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Erez Haba
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 11:04 PM
To: MPI 2.2
Subject: [Mpi-22] please review - add const keyword to the C bindings

This proposal has passed 1st voting and needs reviewers.  We need 3 volunteers to sign-off on this proposal. The proposal is short so don't be intimidated.  :) plus I need the chapter authors to sign-off on the changes to the API (that the text is correct).

Chapter Authors (it's less than a handful lines for each chapter)

Chapter 3: Point-to-Point Communication
Chapter 4: Datatypes
Chapter 5: Collective Communication
Chapter 6: Groups, Contexts, Communicators, and Caching
Chapter 7: Process Topologies
Chapter 8: MPI Environmental Management
Chapter 9: The Info Object
Chapter 10: Process Creation and Management
Chapter 11: One-Sided Communication
Chapter 13: I/O
Chapter 15: Deprecated Functions
Chapter 16: Language Bindings

Please add a comment to the ticket saying that you reviewed the proposal, or please send me your comments.

Add const Keyword to the C bindings: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/46

Thanks,
.Erez

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Douglas Lusk, Peter Gleissner, Hannes Schwaderer
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456 Ust.-IdNr.
VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052

*