[mpi-21] Ballot 4 - all proposal now on the web

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at [hidden]
Thu Feb 7 13:53:50 CST 2008

Not best wording.
I used
- Selected for MPI 2.1 Ballot x
  if I would like to have it done in Ballot x
  but there is no proposal
  -- may be because there is no need, i.e., this topic is finished
  -- may be we are waiting for somebody who is writing the final proposal
- Proposed for MPI 2.1 Ballot x
  means, somebody has written a proposal that ready for voting.

At least in one case, the wrong word isused on the errata page.

On March meeting, we can vote only on proposals that are really existing.

I hope, somebody (not limited to discussion members) will write
some of the pending proposals.

Best regards
Rolf

PS: Selected for MPI 2.2 meant that the topic was on Bill's slide
    at Jan. 2008 meeting.

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:30:21 -0500
 Terry Dontje <Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>Can you clarify the difference between a topic marked "Selected for MPI
>2.X Ballot Y" and "Proposed for MPI 2.X Ballot Y"?
>
>--td

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner_at_[hidden]
Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)