[Mpi-21] REVIEWERS - Draft Apr. 12, 2008

Torsten Hoefler htor at [hidden]
Sun Apr 13 13:42:56 CDT 2008

Rolf,
> if you find a bug, please write also the needed correction
> in your review.
done

> Your reviews will be collected and have to go directly into the Forum
> meeting and must be handled by the Forum.
> Therefore, please use the format described below.
oh, I did not know this before sending my review. I would not recommend
to feed the results of my review directly to the forum because many
things are small typos or minor editing comments that would be a waste
of time for the whole forum.

So we might want to filter my review or just apply the smaller changes
in collaboration with the chapter author before presenting it to the
forum.

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--