[Mpi-21] REVIEWERS - Draft Apr. 12, 2008

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at [hidden]
Sun Apr 13 10:28:44 CDT 2008

Dear reviewer,

if you find a bug, please write also the needed correction
in your review.
(If the correction is not obvious, it may be a MPI-2.2 problem).
Your reviews will be collected and have to go directly into the Forum
meeting and must be handled by the Forum.
Therefore, please use the format described below.

Best regards
Rolf