[Mpi-21] TODO - AUTHORS of MPI-2.1 - Workplan

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at [hidden]
Mon Apr 7 13:22:47 CDT 2008

Jeff:

I agree with most of your proposal.

If stuff is wrong/outdated in Chapter 2, then it should be fixed.

If stuff in Chapter 2 really belongs in a Language Bindings chapter,
then it should be moved.

However, I see no reason to make the language bindings chapter so
early in the standard. In fact, I agree with Rolf's suggestion
that it would be most appropriate as the last chapter, right
before the appendix that lists the actual bindings. As Rolf
suggested, we should make it chapter 14 and make the profiling
interface chapter 13. Making it chapter 3 does not make sense.

Bronis