[Mpi-21] TODO - AUTHORS of MPI-2.1 - Workplan

George Bosilca bosilca at [hidden]
Thu Apr 3 14:19:55 CDT 2008

Bronis,

If the data-type section get moved into the chapter 3 it make sense to
merge the leftover of the chapter 11 with chapter 7, as long as we
choose a right name. "MPI Environmental Management" is not the right
chapter for "Generalized Requests". But of course these are just
details.

I'll get in touch with you asap to see how we can coordinate.

   Thanks,
     george.