[Mpi-forum] New Meeting Time for Tools WG in 2024: Meeting today

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 15 03:22:12 CST 2024

Dear all,

this is just a brief reminder, that for 2024 we changed our meeting
slot to

    Mondays 10 a.m. Central Time

with alternating focus on "performance topics" and "debugging topics".

Connection Details can be found at [1]. If you need access, let me
know your Github handle.

Not all who participated in the availability poll last year may be on
the tools mailing list, so this is the *only* reminder CC'ed to the
main list---please get subscribed at [2] if you want to receive
calendar invites and/or reminders in the future.

Today, we'll have the "debugging" focus and will continue working on
the handle introspection.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

[1] https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/mpi-standard/wiki/Meeting-Information
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns (he/him)

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381