[Mpi-forum] Working Group Time at the March Forum Meeting?

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sat Jan 13 07:19:51 CST 2024

Hi all,

Happy New Year everyone!

Our next forum meeting (in hybrid form) is coming up March 18-22 in Chicago. While there is certainly some time for the plenary agenda items, it would be good to schedule time for working groups as soon as possible. Are there any working groups who would like to use the opportunity to meet in person/hybrid?

Please let me know and I can add that to the agenda.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de