[Mpi-forum] March 2024 MPI Forum Registration

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Tue Feb 6 14:45:38 CST 2024

Hi all,

The registration page for the March MPI Forum meeting is now live.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mpi-forum-march-2024-meeting-tickets-823784901817?aff=oddtdtcreator

Regardless of whether you are attending in-person or remotely, please fill out the registration form. If you are attending remotely, there is a free ticket. If you are attending in-person, the ticket will be $150 + Eventbrite fees (about $11 in the US).

Please register ASAP so I can plan some of the logistics on the hosting side.

One difference for this meeting is that we will be eating in the building cafeteria rather than having catered meals. Looking at the menu’s for the current week’s meals as an example, it looks like there are options for all of the dietary restrictions and preferences that I’m aware of in the past (e.g., non-dairy, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) and everything is well labeled. If you have any concerns, please let me know and I can look out for something in particular.

Thanks,
Wes