[Mpi-forum] March Meeting / Agenda Requests and New Location

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sat Feb 3 14:14:21 CST 2024

Hi all,

Our March Meeting, which will be hybrid, is slowly coming up – we are scheduled for March 18-22 in Chicago. However, there has been a change in venue: the meeting will be hosted by Meta (thanks, Wes!). The new venue is still downtown Chicago, so hopefully this change will have no negative effect for anyone.

The logistics page with exact location information is up and we will add a registration page soon (as soon we have exact cost estimates).

In the meantime, please let me know if there are any additions to the plenary sessions and – for now more important – if any WG would like to use the meeting for dedicated WG time. For now, I have reserved the two sessions for WG time (one on Monday and one on Tuesday), but we can adjust as needed.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de