[Mpi-forum] Complete RC open issues list from MPI Forum RCM

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Sep 21 10:09:31 CDT 2023

Martin, all,

I went through the issues grouped under the RMA chapter (Chapter 12) and
found that some of them are issues in the I/O chapter: rows 228-259
(except for row 239) seem relevant for the I/O chapter and not the RMA
chapter. I guess there has been some confusion about document and PDF
numbers. I don't want to mess with the excel sheet but wanted to raise
this here so that the I/O CC can take a look at these points.

Cheers
Joseph