[Mpi-forum] No Virtual Meeting this or next week

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Jun 27 17:33:20 CDT 2023

Hi all,

There will be no virtual meeting this Wednesday or next Wednesday. See you all at the virtual voting meeting, which starts on July 10th.

Two quick reminders for this:
Please register, if you haven’t done so
Please send me plenary or WG time requests – we should have space on the agenda to accommodate this

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de