[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum VOTING BLOCK open until 1pm US CT

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Jul 12 08:43:41 CDT 2023

Hi all,

Just as a reminder – we will not meet anymore today or tomorrow for the MPI forum meeting, as we (almost) concluded yesterday. However, one item is still open – if you haven’t done so, please remember to vote for the remaining outstanding errata votes. If you are eligible you should have gotten an email with the voting link yesterday. The voting block will stay open until 1pm US CT, i.e., for about the next 4 hours.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de