[Mpi-forum] September MPI Forum Registration and Readings

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Aug 30 10:48:52 CDT 2023

Hi all,

Quick reminder to register for the upcoming meeting. Remember that you need to register twice (I know it’s annoying…).

First, register for the conference as an in-person or remote attendee: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/iwomp-2023-eurompi-and-mpi-forum-tickets-666951258167?aff=oddtdtcreator

Second, register for the MPI Forum meeting so I can count you for voting eligibility: https://forms.gle/EMHZgSq7nSJ7gFwk6

It seems like there’s a lot of folks who have registered for the conference, but not for the meeting. So please make sure you do both!

Lastly, if you haven’t already looked at it, remember that if you’ve been participating in the forum over the last year or so, you probably have a review assignment for MPI 4.1. I sent those out a little bit ago with instructions so go find that email and make sure you’re completing those reviews ASAP so the chapter chairs can make any edits, if necessary.

Thanks,
Wes