[Mpi-forum] December Meeting Draft Agenda Posted

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Nov 23 09:25:51 CST 2022

Hi Wes,

in the agenda, the section "Part 3 - Updating Side Document Function Table (SDFT)" is without references.
Can you please add an additional line:

[641](https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/641)   For all SDFT issues, see description of #641

Thank you for pulling all together in this longest meeting agenda that we probably ever had.

Kind regards
Rolf