[Mpi-forum] December Meeting Draft Agenda Posted

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 23 05:52:36 CST 2022

Hi Jeff,

This just means changes were made since the reading on the respective issues. If the No No passes, then we proceed to the first vote. If it fails, we either vote on the issue/PR without these changes or (more likely) restart the reading process, as the changes are deemed too large for the No No process.

Hope this helps,

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de