[Mpi-forum] anonymous SVN of MPI standard LaTeX?

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Jun 27 10:00:03 CDT 2012

Indeed, I understand the potential risks associated with a public
repo.  Perhaps the website could merely state that read-only access is
available upon request.  That would allow them to be screened, but it
would make it clear that the Forum is open to enabling new proposals
from people outside of the inner circle.

Jeff