[Mpi-forum] anonymous SVN of MPI standard LaTeX?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Jun 27 09:26:14 CDT 2012

Thanks for following up on this, Jeff.

The Forum has decided not to make the SVN publicly available because it doesn't want half-baked, incomplete versions of the standard floating around the internet (we've had this discussion many times and this has always been the answer; let's not re-open this particular discussion right now).

I'll send you the generic read-only credentials and SVN URL off-list.