[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Survey Question

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 5 22:31:32 CST 2010

My recollection was that the Survey Monkey website did have a
histogram of sorts for these results, but it was terrible in one or
more ways.  I think we primarily were looking for you to take the raw
data and run it through a program that doesn't distort the data so
heavily by default.  Gnuplot or similar should do the job.

For example, it may have been too big to it on one screen with the
projector we had in Atlanta.  Also, I think that "0" was shown as "1"
on the plots for some reason.

There may have been more, but w/o having that website in front of me
again I'm not sure that I can recall any details.

-Dave