[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Apr 20, 2023 (today)

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Apr 25 01:14:19 CDT 2023

Hi Quincey, all,

sure. It was just Michael and I last Thursday, so we discussed Jeff's
request for "smart" ABI values a bit (but still have questions) and
then called it a day ;-)

So let's schedule your ABI introduction for the upcoming Thursday.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

>>> https://www.facebook.com/itcenterrwth
>>> https://www.linkedin.com/company/itcenterrwth