[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: January 27 2022 (today) (<- FIXED THE DATE)

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 27 09:35:18 CST 2022

Hi all,

Oh my, I obviously failed at simple math (and checking the calendar app).

Today is Jan 27, 2022 of course. So the call starts in about 25
minutes ...

Sorry for any confusion caused.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

--
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381