[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder August 12, 2021 (today)

Joachim Protze protze at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 12 09:10:40 CDT 2021

Ok, we have at least 3 participants so let's meet and see how far we get
with reading the QMPI PR.

Since first John and then I'm on vacation the next weeks could be used
for QMPI depending on the availability of people.

- Joachim

Am 10.08.21 um 17:19 schrieb Joachim Protze via mpiwg-tools:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled call on Thursday:
>
>   August 12, 2021 at 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 5pm CEST.
>
> I realize that people might be on vacation and we might end up
> cancelling the call again. I'd like to do a head count of available
> people to see whether we will have the call, so please let me know by
> tomorrow whether you will be available.
>

> Meeting Details:
>   https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/mpi-standard/wiki/Meeting-Information
>
> Agenda:
> -------
> - QMPI
>

> Cheers,
> Joachim

Dipl.-Inf. Joachim Protze

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
D 52074  Aachen (Germany)
Tel: +49 241 80- 24765