[mpiwg-tools] Can't Attend Tomorrow's Meeting

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Sep 16 10:39:54 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s Tools WG meeting due to a conflict, but feel free to discuss QMPI without me. Would it be possible for someone to hit the record button so I can watch the discussion afterward?

Last time, there wasn’t much discussion on the pieces of the API I’d implemented apart from the ongoing discussion of specifying ordering of tools. Given that we won’t be meeting for the next few weeks because of EuroMPI, I’d be happy to hear any feedback that anyone has on the API as it currently stands.

Thanks,
Wes