[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Oct 1, 2020 (today - in 15 minutes)

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 1 09:49:09 CDT 2020

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled call today:

  Oct 1 at 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 5pm CEST.

Webex Info:
  https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/mpi-standard/wiki

*NOTE*: The WebEx information moved to a non-public wiki. You have to
be logged into Github *and* have to have access to the private Tools
WG repositories. If you need access contact me.

Agenda:
-------
- QMPI

Note: Due to MPI Forum and ongoing OpenMP LC meeting there was only
little progress on the design discussion and keep people will not be
able to join today. However, as there is a bit on a time crunch for
Intel's QMPI prototype regarding feature, I at least wanted to briefly
discuss some key open questions, so we could all take away some
homework for next week ;-)

Cheers,
Marc-Andre
--
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381