[mpiwg-tools] Cross-workinggroup discussion on Issue 160# / PR$161: Binding handles to MPI_T

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 9 05:46:03 CDT 2020

Dear all,

I was talking to Jeff Squyres about out discussion in the sessions
working group on Monday about the MPI Tools WG Errata on binding to
MPI_T variables.

His suggestions was to plan for dedicated discussion hopefully with a
broad implementors participation, because one of the discussion points
was "is there anything preventing a "lazy binding" on parts of the
implementations?" (see my comment on PR#161).

Please indicate in this doodle poll as soon as possible whether you
would be able to attend:

https://doodle.com/poll/ruanc9szcfpeve8n

The suggested time slots start already tomorrow, so please vote early
and please also indicate if no option works for you (so I can estimate
whether this email reached you) ;-)

Please also forward this to any implementor not on the current
recipient list.

Thanks and cheers,
Marc-Andre

--
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381