[mpiwg-tools] MPI Cleanup item for the tools group

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Sat Feb 22 22:10:17 CST 2020

Hi Marc-Andre, all,

As mentioned in Wesley’s email from a few days ago, Bill went through the entire standard and marked inconsistencies or possible errors. One of them is relevant for tools:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/268 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/268>

Marc-Andre, I assigned you to this ticket (lucky you :) ), but I think we should go though this on an upcoming tools call, as this wording can have larger consequences.

Thanks,

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de