[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Dec 17, 2020 (today)

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Dec 17 08:29:09 CST 2020

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled call today:

  Dec 17 at 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 5pm CEST.

Webex Info:
  https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/mpi-standard/wiki

*NOTE*: The WebEx information moved to a non-public wiki. You have to
be logged into Github *and* have to have access to the private Tools
WG repositories. If you need access contact me.

This is the last meeting for this year, so I wanted to provide a rough
overview of open issues for the tools chapter for MPI 4.0 and an
outlook for what we pushed to MPI 4.1.

Finally, if the key people can attend, we'll see whether we can
continue to push QMPI.

Agenda:
-------
- Open Issues for MPI 4.0
- QMPI (if key people are available)

Cheers,
Marc-Andre
--
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381