[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Oct 31, 2019 (today)

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 31 06:31:34 CDT 2019

Hi everyone,

sorry for the copy paste error.

First, the date in the mail body should also be October 31, 2019

Second, due to daylight savings time differences between the US and
Europe, the meeting is one hour earlier than usual for those joining
from Europe.

Therefore:

This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled call today October *31*
at 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / *4pm CET*.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

On 31.10.19 12:26, Marc-André Hermanns via mpiwg-tools wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled call today October 24
> at 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 5pm CET.
>
> Webex Info:
>   https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/mpi-standard/wiki
>
> *NOTE*: The WebEx information moved to to a non-public wiki. You have
> to be logged into Github *and* have to have access to the private
> Tools WG repositories. If you need access contact Kathryn or me.
>
> Agenda:
> -------
> - Continued Discussion on QMPI
>

> Cheers,
> Marc-Andre

Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381