[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: May 23, 2019

Mohror, Kathryn mohror1 at llnl.gov
Thu May 23 08:06:29 CDT 2019

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled call today May 18 at 8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 5pm CET.

Webex Info:

  https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/mpi-standard/wiki

*NOTE*: The WebEx information moved to to a non-public wiki. You have to be logged into Github *and* have to have access to the private Tools WG repositories. If you need access contact Kathryn or me.

Agenda:

-------

- MPI_T Event (PR #33): discuss open points, prepare a potential no-no vote

- Possible: MPI Info before Init (PR #110): discuss overlap to sessions ticket

Thanks,

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov<mailto:kathryn at llnl.gov>, https://people.llnl.gov/kathryn
Data Analysis Group<https://computation.llnl.gov/casc/data-analysis-group> @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA