[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Feb 28, 2019

John DelSignore John.DelSignore at roguewave.com
Thu Feb 28 08:24:08 CST 2019

Hi,

I told Katherine last week that I'd attend this meeting, since I'm deeply interested in the MPIR topic. Unfortunately, my boss's boss just scheduled a meeting at the same time as this meeting, so I probably won't be able to make the MPI tools meeting.

Sorry about that, but I should be able to make the MPI tools meeting next week.

Cheers, John D.