[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Dec 19, 2019 (today)

Hermanns, Marc-André Hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Dec 19 09:58:10 CST 2019

Dear all,

I got delayed on my commute, so I am currently still on the road and will be a couple minutes late.

Cheers

Marc-André

Sent from phone.

--
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381