[mpiwg-tools] Reminder of call today: Dec 13

Marc-Andre Hermanns hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Dec 13 06:58:49 CST 2018

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled call today on Dec 13 at
8 am Pacific / 11 am Eastern / 5pm CET.

Webex Info:
  https://apps.fz-juelich.de/scalasca/mpiwg-tools-webex/index.php

Agenda:
* Discussing after-math of F2F meeting
  - MPI_Info: where to change the text and how?
  - MPI_T Events: what needs to be done by when?
    - Virtual Meeting coming up on Jan 23, 2019

At the F2F, Martin and I had a longer discussion (over Webex) that we
had to postpone. As he won't be able to join today, I think it's best
to postpone the discussion on that a bit further. We may have a
short-notice, out-of-schedule WebEx on that next week.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre
--
Dr. Marc-Andre Hermanns
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance,

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str.
52425 Jülich
Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 2509 | +49 241 80 24381
Fax: +49 2461 80 6 99753
www.jara.org/jara-hpc
email: hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de