[mpiwg-tools] MPI_T events: Repo for header file

Marc-Andre Hermanns hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 16 01:11:55 CST 2017

Hi Chris,

the old repository at RWTH is deprecated. You can find the header file
in the issue11-mpi_t_events branch of mpiwgtools under
'chap-tools/source/'

But beware, while writing some of the text in the new section, I
noticed that the order of parameters in the header was not in symmetry
to the PVAR/CVAR interface, so I changed them in the text but those
changes are not yet reflected in the header file. Thus, you should
rather read the text of that branch than the header file ... at least
for the moment. I have to get those back in sync soon.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

email: hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de