[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder - Thursday Jan 14

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Mon Jan 11 16:36:43 CST 2016

Hi everyone,

Happy new year! It's time to start up our regular Tools WG meetings again
Thursday January 14, 8:00 AM PST, 11:00 AM EST, 5:00 PM CET.  The webex link
is here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m2c3f15fb156cb498d61af2e40e4da
26b

and can always be found on the wiki:
https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/tools-issues/wiki/Meetings

The agenda for this week will be on debugger topics:
  - Diving into the details of the user perspective we got last time for MPI
Handles
  - Revamping MPIR

We expect to focus on performance tools issues in the next meeting on Jan
28, depending on who is available for the call that week.

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,
USA