[mpiwg-tools] Tools WG for Forum

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 17 15:56:28 CST 2016

Hi all,

We're trying to work out the schedule for our Tools WG meetings at the Forum
in case people who can't come to the physical meeting want to join in by
webex. The current plan is:

(Times in CST - Chicago Time):
Monday 1:30 - 3:30 PM,  4:00 - 5:30 PM - Debugger Topics
Tuesday 9:00 - 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM - Tools Topics (MPI_T, PMPI
Replacement)
Tuesday 1:30 -3:00 PM - Overflow time for topics that still need discussion,
likely tools topics

If you are interested in joining the discussion for a particular topic
group, let me know so we can get webex set up. Also let me know if the
proposed schedule won't work for you in terms of which topics are discussed
when and we can possibly switch things up.

Thanks,
Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,