[mpiwg-tools] Tools WG meetings at the forum

Mohror, Kathryn mohror1 at llnl.gov
Sun Dec 4 12:47:22 CST 2016

Hi all,

For those of you who aren't able to join the forum in person and want to join remotely, we are planning on having webex sessions as we normally do.

The planned schedule is to talk about debugger topics Monday afternoon (2:00 PM CST - 5:30 PM CST) and tools topics Tuesday morning (8:00 AM CST - 12:30 PM CST). I don't see webex links on the agenda page where they are normally posted, but I imagine they will be there before the meeting tomorrow. http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2016/12/agenda

Hope to talk with you soon! And send email if you want to join the sessions and don't see a link or are having trouble with it.

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov<mailto:kathryn at llnl.gov>, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA