[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder - performance tools

Marc-Andre Hermanns hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 4 12:39:31 CDT 2016

Hi all,

the minutes of today's meeting are online at:
https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/tools-issues/wiki/Notes-2016-08-04

I will adapt the header file a.s.a.p..

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

On 04.08.2016 13:56, Marc-Andre Hermanns wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is your friendly reminder of our regularly
> scheduled Tools WG call *today* at 11 a.m. EDT.
>
> This week's focus is performance tools.
>
> The link is here:
> https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m0fb3e4a68162bff5874849e4700b806a
>
> The Agenda for today:
> - Checklist for next face-to-face in September
> - MPI_T Events (current draft attached)
> - PMPI successor (if Martin has time)
>
> I updated the MPI_T Events header we worked on last time and included
> notes were we still need some discussion.
>
> Also, please write me an email if you still need access to the
> repository for the document. I will send you an invitation.
>
> Looking forward to talking to you.
>
> Cheers,
> Marc-Andre

Marc-Andre Hermanns
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance,
High Performance Computing (JARA-HPC)
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)

Schinkelstrasse 2
52062 Aachen
Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 2509 | +49 241 80 24381
Fax: +49 2461 80 6 99753
www.jara.org/jara-hpc
email: hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de