[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder

Marc-Andre Hermanns hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 15 04:20:04 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I uploaded the notes from yesterday's meeting to the wiki at:

https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/tools-issues/wiki/Notes-2016-04-14

Let me know if I forgot something or recalled something incorrectly
(or even better, add/correct it directly in the wiki ;-)).

@Jeff: I added a new wiki page "Action items" that we can use to track
actionable items between calls. What do you think?

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance,

Schinkelstrasse 2
52062 Aachen
Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 2509 | +49 241 80 24381
Fax: +49 2461 80 6 99753
www.jara.org/jara-hpc
email: hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de