[mpiwg-tools] Phone Dial in for WG meeting (Friday)

Mohror, Kathryn mohror1 at llnl.gov
Fri Sep 25 07:05:22 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm up for joining. I think the schedule says you are starting now? I know you said you may be running ahead or behind, though.

In any case, the webex link on the agenda page does not work.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov<mailto:kathryn at llnl.gov>, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA