[mpiwg-tools] ToDos for Bordeaux

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at grs-sim.de
Thu Sep 10 10:31:09 CDT 2015

Dear all, Anh, Jeff,

as we were a small group today, with Anh and Jeff missing, we just
briefly discussed the next steps before the face-to-face meeting in
Bordeaux.

To be able to have a reading, we need to get the document with the
proposed changes sent to the forum today.

Also, we should create a ticket for the changes.

@Anh:

As you have the current document with the changes, could you create a
version that Jeff can read at the meeting? Could you send it to the
list? If you want, you can send it to the WG first, to have the group
look at it first. If you need help with the LaTeX magic, please let us
know.

Could you also create a ticket for the proposed changes? If you don't
have a Trac account, it would be nice, if you could provide a small
paragraph of motivation together with the changes; then I'll set up
the ticket with the proposed changes.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance,

Schinkelstrasse 2
52062 Aachen
Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 2509 | +49 241 80 24897
Fax: +49 2461 80 6 99753
www.jara.org/jara-hpc
email: hermanns at jara.rwth-aachen.de

--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance,
High Performance Computing (JARA-HPC)
German Research School for Simulation Sciences GmbH

Schinkelstrasse 2
52062 Aachen
Germany

Phone: +49 2461 61 2509