[mpiwg-tools] change WG meeting day?

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Fri May 22 16:36:24 CDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

The intention of the doodle is to decide which starting week(s) for a
bi-weekly cycle you can attend. So, you can pick either or both. If you pick
both, you are saying you don't care which bi-weekly cycle we are on.

Hopefully that clears it up and doesn't make it muddier :-)

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,
USA