[mpiwg-tools] 3.1 edits

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Jan 20 16:40:56 CST 2015

Kathryn --

I replied on each of the tickets (except 375; see below).  Here's a summary:

354 -- good
375 --> This is MQS; a separate document (i.e., this is not in scope for MPI 3-1).  This document is already published on www.mpi-forum.org, right?
377 -- good
378 -- good
383 (yes, finally!) -- good, but missed the ticket 0 application
385 -- good
386 -- good
387 -- good
391 -- problem -- word should be "stopped", not "started"
394 -- good
400 -- suggested a ticket 0 change
405 -- good
406 -- good