[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Thursday Dec 17

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Tue Dec 15 09:24:51 CST 2015

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our regularly scheduled Tools WG meeting Thursday Dec
17 8:00 AM PST, 11:00 AM EST, 5:00 PM CET.

The link for the webex is:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m2c3f15fb156cb498d61af2e40e4da
26b

And meeting information can be found here:
https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/tools-issues/wiki/Meetings

Agenda:
This week we will be joined by folks who are interested in using the
information provided by the MPI Handles Interface we are developing for
debuggers. They will provide their "wish list" for the MPI Objects and
information about them that they believe will be most useful in debugging
their codes. We will discuss how we can potentially support their wish list.

Since it's close to the holidays and right after the Forum meeting, I don't
have other items on the agenda for this week. Depending on how the Handles
discussion goes, this might be a shorter meeting.

Hope to talk with you soon!
Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,