[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Thursday 12/3

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 2 08:53:31 CST 2015

Hi everybody,

This is your friendly reminder of our meeting tomorrow 11/5 at 8:00 AM PST,
11:00 AM EST. Here's the link to join the webex:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m2c3f15fb156cb498d61af2e40e4da
26b

And the link to our meetings page for more information/meeting notes/etc:
https://github.com/mpiwg-tools/tools-issues/wiki/Meetings

Agenda for this week is:
  - Any last minute discussions of Forum agenda items?
  - MPIR document line numbering options
  - Did anyone notice any old trac tickets that we missed moving over to
github? (We'll keep coming back to this periodically to make sure we don't
miss anything)
  - Debugger topics, what do we want to focus on moving forward?
  - Tools topics, besides PMPI replacement, what other topics... PERUSE?

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,
USA