[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Thursday, 8/13

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 12 10:01:49 CDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

Yes, that is a good idea. I am not sure when I will get around to actually
moving all the content, so in the short term, I should at least put a
pointer to the new page on the old one...

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,