[mpiwg-tools] Meeting Reminder - Tomorrow!

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 26 10:38:45 CDT 2015

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our regular MPI Tools working group meeting tomorrow,
Thursday 8/27 at 11:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM PDT. You can join the webex meeting
by this link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m2c3f15fb156cb498d61af2e40e4da
26b

You can access prior meeting notes from this page on our new test wiki:
https://bitbucket.org/mpiforum/toolswg/wiki/Meetings

Agenda:
----------
  - MPIR changes for DLL loading
  - Old tickets, other items? I plan to dig through old tickets to see what
might have been forgotten. Also, anyone who has new items or thinks
something has been forgotten too long, this is a good place to discuss it.

Note, we don't plan on having any QMPI discussion this week.

Happy Wednesday!
Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,