[mpiwg-tools] OFF-SCHEDULE MEETING

Mohror, Kathryn mohror1 at llnl.gov
Fri Nov 21 09:15:58 CST 2014

Hi all,

Given that we need to announce the tickets we want read at the December
forum meeting by 2:00 PM PST on Monday the 24th (this coming Monday),
let's have a meeting for anyone who can join at 8:00 AM PST, 11:00 AM EST
Monday.

If that time doesn't work and you want to give input, let me know. If
there are enough time conflicts, we can try to move the meeting. However,
this time slot seems to be the best for people's schedules in general. (I
do know this time conflicts with the regular MPI Handles meeting, but I
think that meeting has been on hold lately? Correct me if I am wrong.)

We'll discuss the final (hopefully) touches on ticket #383 (the "you know
what I mean" ticket).

Thanks,
Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/