[mpiwg-tools] Ticket 383: Variables with the same name ticket

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 11 14:07:35 CST 2014

Hi all,

I have updated the chapter PDF based on my notes from the last meeting I
attended (10/2). The basic change was to make it clear what the contents
of desc and desc_len should be in the _get_info routines for control and
performance variables across connected processes.

I left out changes that we discussed regarding maximum string lengths,
because from the email list it looks like you all decided that that issue
should be a separate ticket (with which I whole-heartedly agree).

So, please have a look at it if you can before our meeting on Thursday. I
know you're busy with SC preparations, but it's only two small changes!
You have time! :-)

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,