[mpiwg-tools] [MPIWG Fortran] Proposal: MPI_SIZEOF not profiled

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon May 19 18:40:26 CDT 2014

Hi Rolf,

I agree and (I think) so does Jeff - I think Jeff’s point was only that we
should take the time and get the wording right. We can still bring this up
as an errata item in Japan and it will get into MPI 3.1.

Sound OK?

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA